The Massachusetts Association of Buyer Agents (MABA) respects your privacy.
We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions and process your requests, including matching you with a buyer agent:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, email, phone and fax numbers, firm affiliations and titles, and Web address).
- Tracking information that our Web server automatically recognizes each time you visit one of the MABA sites or communicate with us by email (for example, your domain name, your email address, and what pages you visit); and
- Information you volunteer, via forms (for example, find a Massachusetts buyer agent, or other contact forms).
We use this personal information to:
- Improve and customize the content and layout of the MABA Web sites and other communications tools.
- Notify you of updates to the MABA Web sites.
- Notify you of relevant news.
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs.
- Track usage of the MABA Web sites.
- Help Massachusetts buyer agents with assisting you.
- Provide you with information needed to find a home.
We will not share, sell or otherwise provide other information about you to third parties, except for:
- Partners in our Massachusetts buyer agent referral program for the limited purpose of notifying you of buyer representatives in your area.
- When required by law or valid legal process, or to protect the personal safety of our members or the public.
- Some or all of the data collected during special promotions on the MABA Web sites may be shared, but only with your permission.
The MABA website uses Google AdWords remarketing. This process stores cookies when you visit the website and uses that information to show MABA ads to the website visitor when they visit relevant sites to MABA on the Google Display Network.
Alternatively, you may opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.