First Time Home Buyers in Massachusetts
If you are considering buying a home for the first time, congratulations! This exciting time in your life will be a memorable event.
While it's exciting, the reality is that purchasing a home can be stressful, time-consuming and frustrating. While the real estate trends in Massachusetts fluctuate, the constant is that buying a home is one of life's biggest stressors.
MABA Buyer Agents help first time home buyers alleviate the stress and frustration often associated with buying a home – especially for first time home buyers. As a non-profit member organization, we focus on helping you navigate the complexities of a real estate transaction, including financing options, understanding first time home buyer programs such as grants, evaluating properties, and negotiating. As MABA buyer agents, we are committed to saving you time and money.
We have seen an increase in the risks that first time home buyers are taking on - unnecessarily. Listen to the MABA audio, "Risks to Avoid."
Benefits to a 1st Time Home Buyer in MA of a MABA Buyer Agent
- Commitment - MABA buyer agents are committed to getting you the best value for your investment and identifying the home that you will be happy with for many years to come.
- Loyalty - We are 100% dedicated to you, the first time home buyer in Massachusetts.
- Peace of mind - We will help you navigate the market, identify the inventory of homes for sale, and - more importantly - research and point out the pros and cons of properties so you can make an informed decision.
- 100% Conflict Free - The market definition of a buyer’s agent has become blurred. It is especially confusing to a first time home buyer. With a MABA agent, there is NO potential conflict of interest. Guaranteed. Less than 1% of all buyers’ agents in MA can make this statement, however, MABA buyer agents can. Learn more.
- Access and information - You deserve all the available information about properties (including public records) that exists to help you in your decision making. Other Realtors are not always obligated to disclose all of the information all of the time. MABA buyer agents take an oath to always be on their buyer’s side. We take that oath very seriously.
- A professional guide - We work with you every step of the way. From financing, appraisals, property rights, presenting compelling offers, negotiation, scheduling, monitoring closing details, to moving, we will be on your side and by your side as you buy your first home!
- Education - We are professionals and we only select brokers who meet the high standards of being a MABA buyer agent. Fewer than 1% of all agents in Massachusetts meet MABA’s high standards for buyer agency. You deserve to work with the best buyer’s agents. With that expertise, we develop and deliver educational programs to guide you throughout the buying process and will introduce you to experts we work with regularly, including architects, engineers, builders, mortgage professionals.